Saturday, February 04, 2012

Ron Paul's Keynote Speech at the 50th Anniversary of JBS

As I listen to this man, I find it hard to understand why anyone would even consider any other candidate, at least anyone who loves what this country is supposed to be according to our Constitution, and even according to common sense godly and peaceable principles. I'm not looking to argue the matter at this juncture, only to let the man be heard. I have watched and listened to many of his speeches. They are readily available on the Internet. He always says the same things. He has said them for over 30 years. These are the things that Americans believed and said when America was still reasonably healthy and free. I would love to see America returned to health and freedom. It certainly is not moving toward either of these under the current pattern of leadership.

So, for what it is worth, here is the man telling his positions, without harassment and deliberate misrepresentation.

No comments: