Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How Do You Spell Defense?

This article Even Defense Contractors Support Ron Paul For President and the accompanying video amaze me. The more that I observe Ron Paul the more that I admire him. I continue to be amazed at his calm responses to the deliberate attempts by media establishment enforcers to misrepresent his statements and positions. I am amazed by his calm yet effective overturning of their blatant fraud.

As I watch or hear or read this man I almost dare to have hope for the country.

Regarding politicians here is a question:

How can one know when a political candidate is being honest?

Answer: When his campaign rhetoric matches his voting record and actions.

.
.
.

For how many in the last fifty years has this been the case?

.
.
.

- - -

Veterans, Active Military march in D.C. for Ron Paul

- - -

No comments: