Saturday, October 13, 2012

MORE Lying Propaganda!

Today in the mail we received yet more propaganda for poisoning Wichitans.

I barely had time to post on this matter and we received yet another mailing from the group that deceptively calls itself “wichitans for healthy teeth.”

This is angering.  These so-called facts have been proven to be false, yet here they are presented as the truth.  Ingested fluoride is not effective, certainly not more effective than topical application, for prevention of tooth decay.  This is a proven fact. See the sites listed in the previous post below for the studies.

Moreover, ingested fluoride is very much a danger.

Consider these typical and standardized warnings on toothpaste labels:


Again I am moved to ask:

Who are these people, anyway?

Why are they so determined to persuade communities to buy poison to spread throughout the entire community through the drinking water supply?

Why do they completely ignore, deliberately ignore what is clearly declared even on toothpaste labels?

Why are they allowed deliberately to misrepresent what is known about the dangers of fluoride ingestion?

Why are these people not being prosecuted for their criminal activities?

Who are these people?

Who are they REALLY?

Who is behind this push to add horrifically toxic substances to our water supply?

Why are they not being held accountable for this false advertising?

Why is this open attempt to poison entire populations not being prosecuted as terrorist activity?

Just in case the toothpaste warning somehow escaped notice, here it is again:

Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

If more than used for brushing
is accidentally swallowed,
get medical help
or contact a
Poison Control Center
right away.

What part of this warning is unclear?

What part of the warning that fluoride is a dangerous substance that should not be ingested is not clear?

By the way, did you notice the amount of fluoride that is in toothpaste that is considered enough to require this warning label?  It is less than one quarter of one percent.  How much is considered to be dangerous enough that people should be warned to seek medical help if it is swallowed?  Anything more than what is used for normal brushing, which is one inch of toothpaste squeezed from the tube onto the toothbrush.  More than this is labeled as cause for seeking medical help.


Gnomadik said...

Mmmmm... Close Up. I know flouride sucks, but I can't find a non-flouride toothpaste that leaves me feeling sparkling clean.

Not Alone +++ PAS said...

Advertizing propaganda is marvelous. It does not even have to make sense. Sparkling clean feeling?

However, what a person senses is most likely the combination of the sodium lauryl sulfate, which increases the absorption of other ingredients, and the SD alcohol 38B, which is one of the forms of denatured alcohol (poison). The denatured alcohol produces a slight tingling feeling, especially when the absorption is increased by the sodium lauryl sulfate.

Thanks for drawing my attention to this. I had not even thought very much about the toxicity of the so-called inactive ingredients in toothpaste.