Friday, September 28, 2007

Heartburn

Lately it seems that if I have the radio turned on I will very soon hear a commercial about how bad heartburn is and how somebody has a product to sell for relief.

One recent advertisement says: “Heartburn is not funny.”

Nope. It hurts. It burns.



I do not experience heartburn very often, but when I do, I certainly agree, it is not funny. I hear from others who experience heartburn frequently. Some people even express that it is a continual problem.

The last time that I had heartburn, I was hurting quite badly. I went to the cupboard, pulled out the bottle of Turmeric, swallowed a quarter of a teaspoon of Turmeric, and in two minutes the heartburn was fading into nonexistence.

Turmeric is inexpensive and it is 100% natural.

It also is very effective for headaches.




Technorati Tags: +, ,

No comments: