Monday, September 24, 2007

Constitution Party

Constitution Party, what a fascinating name for a political party! What is truly amazing is that the name actually reflects the stated platform!

For citizens who take their civil responsibilities seriously and are tired of having to choose the lesser of two compromisers, the Constitution Party is well worth consideration. Click on the link and check it out for yourself.

Myself, I have been a registered Republican for as long as I was old enough to register. This party no longer acts like the party that my parents endorsed, and it certainly does not act as what I want to endorse. I want my vote to speak for what I believe is right. I want my vote to count towards affirmation of the good that our founding fathers wrote into our Constitution. I love the United States of America and I want it to continue to stand as a beacon of liberty and justice for all. That is why I am looking to the Constitution Party to represent my vote.

No comments: