Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ron Paul Has Not Suspended His Campaign


I was quite disheartened by the e-mails that I received from NewsMax and other so-called news sources.  They reported that Ron Paul had dropped out of the race.

I found this very odd, considering the videos of interviews with both Ron and his wife that I viewed that same day.

Huh?  What happened?

Today, after receiving more e-mails with similar headlines and reporting, I decided to visit the Ron Paul 2012 Official Campaign Website, where I read a very different reporting.  One page says, Ron Paul Has Not Suspended His Campaign.

From that page:

“Asked if this is a dropout, Paul’s campaign manager Jesse Benton said ‘Absolutely not! We are focusing our efforts squarely on winning delegates and party leadership positions at state conventions.”


Here is the video:



I am very glad to hear this.  While I personally do not believe that the leadership of the Republican Party will ever allow Ron Paul to be their nominee, I am very glad that he has not dropped out and will continue to show the party leadership for the frauds that they are and will continue to bring to the fore the real issues facing our nation and society and world.

I personally am convinced that it does not matter how many votes or delegates Ron Paul receives as far as his nomination to the Republican ticket is concerned.  He will not be the Republican candidate.  End of story.  The elite will find a way to prevent it.

I would love to see Ron Paul run on the Constitution Party or the Reform Party or even the Libertarian party ticket or as an Independent after the Republicans close the door.

I would love to see the citizens become aware of the total fraud of the two party system and turn out in massive numbers to elect Ron Paul and then see how the elite manage to put Obama back into office anyway.  Actually, I do not really want to see this last part, because of what it means for our nation and world, but at least the world would see.  Sadly, the government is preparing for this and will take action against the citizens when they protest.  The preparations are being made, as even the mainstream media reports in a half-hearted manner.

It appears that 2012 will most certainly be a year of Change.

- - -

No comments: