Thursday, December 02, 2010

Sneaky Play

This video makes me laugh harder each time that I watch it:



It is even better in full screen. Just click on the little four arrows at the bottom right hand corner of the video player.

The star sneak is Quarterback Jason Garza of Driscoll Middle School from San Antonio, Texas.

While I laugh hard each time I watch this, it nevertheless makes me sad on account of the association my mind makes with this and what is happening in America and in the churches. The bureaucrats and party leaders are pulling sneak plays continually and we, the ordinary, honest, unsuspecting citizenry, stand and watch in bewilderment, wondering, "What are they doing?" By the time that we, as a whole, realize the deception, the game is lost. What is even more sad is that the sneaks keep using the same plays and we still don't catch on.

Oh well, at least I enjoy watching the video!

No comments: