Monday, December 14, 2009

In the Womb

Don’t you know who I am? Can you not see me? Can you not feel me? Will you not acknowledge me for who I am?



This is National Geographic’s “In the Womb” video.

On a couple of other blogs the following video is presented. I present it here as well.



Thanks to Happenings and Mary Matthew for sharing this video.

Here is the full 89 minute video of “In the Womb.” This video tells more about the marvelous mystery of reproduction in humans.



This video makes some amazing observations and statements. One such amazing observation is the fact that from the instant that the first sperm penetrates the cell wall of the ovum the membrane of the ovum changes so that it is impenetrable to all other sperm. From this moment, the new human individual has come into being. This is the person that shall be ejected from the mother’s womb when the gestation is complete.


No comments: